Election day is Tuesday, November 6th!
We expect the races to be close, so your vote is important! Encourage your friends and family to get out and vote as well.
To vote on election day, simply go to your polling place. Polls are open from 7am to 8pm on Tuesday, November 6th. If you are in line at 8pm, you will be allowed to vote. You can use your address to look up your polling place and view a sample ballot here.
When you vote, please support our endorsed and recommended candidates (see below) up and down the ballot!
In-Person Early Voting
Early voting closed on Monday, November 5th at 5pm. If you have not yet voted, you will need to show up to your polling place on Election Day (see above).
Please support our endorsed and recommended candidates. City council and judicial candidates are non-partisan races, and candidates do not run as a member of any particular party. Click on the candidate names below for more information:
- Jim Kiner (House District 51A)
- Doug Willetts (House District 51B)
- Congressman Jason Lewis
- Jeff Johnson (Governor) & Donna Bergstrom (Lt. Governor)
- Karin Housley (Franken’s old US Senate seat)
- Jim Newberger (Klobuchar’s US Senate seat)
- Doug Wardlow (Minnesota Attorney General)
- John Howe (Minnesota Secretary of State)
- Pam Myhra (State Auditor)
- Martin Judge (Judge)
- Jim Bradrick (Burnsville City Council)
- Dan Kealey (Burnsville City Council)
- David Meyer (Eagan City Council)
Prepared and paid for by the Senate District 51 Republicans. PO Box 211607, Eagan, MN 55121. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.