Political Contribution Refund

Home  »  News  »  Activist Info  »  Political Contribution Refund
Jul 26, 2017 No Comments ›› GOP Activist

Donate to your local Republican Party for FREE by getting a full refund from the state.

Once per calendar year, you can receive a Political Contribution Refund (PCR) from the State of Minnesota for up to $50 per individual or $100 per married couple. Donate today at no cost to yourself and help us to take the state house, hold the state senate, and elect Republicans in 2021 and 2022! Once we receive your donation, we will mail you a simple form that you can fill out and mail in to the Department of Revenue to receive your refund. We will send receipts for donations made online, in-person (make sure we get your information!), or by mail. NOTE: You can only use the PCR once per calendar year. If you have already used it in 2021 to support a different party unit or candidate, you cannot use it again. Refund available for Minnesota residents only. Even if you used it as recently as December 31st, 2020, you are eligible to use it again at any point in 2021.

You have two options for your donation:

You can donate online with a credit card at: http://rally.org/sd51republicans
Please consider checking the box to make a recurring monthly contribution!

You can also write a check payable to “51st Senate District RPM”.  Please include your occupation and your employer to help us comply with Campaign Finance laws in Minnesota.  You can mail your contribution to:

51st Senate District RPM
PO Box 211607
Eagan, MN 55121

Thank you for helping support our cause! Your contributions will be used to support and elect Republicans for statewide and local offices.